Saturday, November 15, 2008

All the Fenn girls at the home of Dave's Sister, Liz. Kimmy, far right, surprised the family and flew down from rainy Gig Harbor for the baby shower.
This must be some girl thing..blindfolding Kerri as my Grandson (Landon, who is still cooking) and Kristin looks on.

Kimmy and Jennifer Anderson (extended Fenn family from California) and classmate of Dave from Brethren High School. This writer chose not to list the year we graduated. Dave couldn't make it for the baby shower as he had a Navy drill in Spokane. He did not enjoy the 22 degree mornings!
More photos to follow!!

1 comment:

missy said...

I've gotta say how much I love all of the pictures of me on your blog:) So cute and attractive...haha!
Thanks for everything you guys did for the shower and for letting me stay with you!
Love you,
Kristin