Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Olympia Home











We moved into our new "digs" two weeks ago and at first, when Kelly said, "honey, I found a trailer park", my thoughts returned to the last COPS episode I watched. You know the ones with toothless people, Keystone Beer, multiple cars on jacks, polyester curtains, multiple cat's and dog's and redwood decks.....oh no, we have to go to a KOA. However Kelly did find a gem at this park. Can't beat the rent and close proximity to Ft. Lewis for me and I get to mow a yard again, oh what therapy! Some people drink, others drive fast cars, others are couch potatoes, but for me there is nothing like smelling fresh cut grass mixed with lawn mower exhaust!
I was a good husband and remembered our 29th wedding anniversary and bought Kelly her favorite present: 2 redwood tubs, planting soil, 4 tomato plants, 2 strawberry plants, 2 Iceland Poppy's and a "new" 21 inch blade for the mower! Oh, I'm such a good husband....

No comments: