Thursday, July 16, 2009

Trip to Chewelah
























































Our family travelled to visit the in-laws, swim in a pool in Moses Lake, go to Kelly's 30 (THIRTY) year class reunion, eat huckleberries, have fun at Riverfront Park with Landon, golf with Grandpa and put a down payment on some property right next to Grandpa and Grandma's! We also celebrated Lindsay's 8th birthday and had my Mom and family friends, Dave & Marla stop in as well. We really enjoy the Chewelah area and once the property is paid off, we plan on building our retirement home. Oh yeah, back to that class reunion photo...my bride is the "most beautiful woman" in the whole world, front row, far left. She hasn't changed a bit from high school, but some in the class can't make that statement. More photos to follow!

3 comments:

Kerri W. said...

Seriously, has mom aged AT ALL? She is a total dish, and in that photo she stands out like a sore thumb because she is so classy and gorgeous. You found yourself a keeper, dad.

(Also, I'm planning on retaining my youth as well as she has. Hurrah for good genes! And I'm not talking about the gray jeans, obviously.)

Aaaaanyway, I'm getting freaked out because the older Landon gets, the more of Kristin I see in him. It's crazy and awesome at the same time!

:)

Anonymous said...

Wow. I want to "age" like Kelly. It's just not fair!
Kelly- I agree with wishcake-"in that photo she stands out like a sore thumb because she is so classy and gorgeous." Well said!

Bridget said...

Hi, I found your blog through famlies on the road. We are thinking about becoming full timers. I don't know anyone who has done this so I am looking for advice. I have 5 kids and wonder about doctor appts or orthodontic appts etc. I'd love to be in touch. We plan to start our new journey in the next couple months. We are shopping for a coach now:) Scary but exciting! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! you can email me at carlsbadryan@aol.com
Blessings!