Saturday, July 21, 2012

This is a turbo-charger. This one works. The one in my truck doesn't. So, we will be in beautiful Moses Lake a week while the Chevy dealer waits for parts. I can think of worse places to break down so we are enjoying the pool and warm weather here in Moses Hole.


It is not too often we drive over Snoqualamie Pass and find that lake on top full of water. I call it Lake Cheese because I can't pronounce the name...

Kimmy and Lilly enjoy the pool!

Nikki and Lilly...hey Nikki is growing up, what the heck happened?

Lindsay and Lilly enjoying a quick movie.

Hail in Moses Lake! That provided a good time for me to catch up on school work and the girls to watch that goofy Avitar movie again.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You almost made it all the way with out a break down!