Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Billings, MT

Our plans changed because of snow/ice in the Butte, MT area. So, we decided to stay here at a KOA park in Billings, MT. The park is huge and only 1/32 full! Time to do the laundry, vacuum the truck and let the kids run around. I have started a bag of special "Granola" from the food I have found in, under and between the kids back seat. I figure if I add some M&M's and raisins to the bag, they will munch to their hearts content! They will never know where it came from :) If the roads get better tomorrow west of Butte, MT, we will head out and hope to get close to Idaho. Pray for summer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi all trying to leave a note on your blog! Back to WA . . . wow! Hope to talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

actually the message is from Nita - I had to use Troy's blogger name to get an account - so it's really me . . .