Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A visit to Laura Wildes Museum







The Fenn girls and 1 male arrived in Walnut Grove, MN pronounced (minnesoda)! Kelly has spent so many years reading these books to our girls, she asked me after baking an apple pie, if I would be so kind to stop at the Wilder museum. Me, being of sound mind (and realizing who is really in charge) said, "that sounds great!". While the girls looked at all the girly stuff, I managed to find an old barn with old tools, old nails, old picture frames and old stuff..we all did have fun and the girls managed to buy some "new" stuff at the store. While we were in the area, we visited Russell, MN as well where Kelly's dad, Noel, went to high school.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am so jealous right about now! Someday, Someday! I keep saying someday I too will see this place!