Monday, February 2, 2009

Day with Kimmy







As Kerri (#2 daughter) was flying into Spokane from Long Beach for a visit our #1 daughter Kristin, we were visiting with our #3 daughter Kimberly (dark hair and tanned), unlike the other people in the restaurant in Gig Harbor. They haven't seen the sun shine here for 2 1/2 months. We had a great visit and we took her out for lunch and dinner. At some point Kelly and the girls wanted to go to our storage unit to "get a particular box" that contained some homeschooling supplies. Now its been 6 months since I filled up this storage unit with our "stuff" and although I remember many "boxes", I don't remember a "particular box" as described by my beautiful wife. After 30 minutes of looking, I did not locate the box, but the girls found "other items" they thought they needed to store in our 5th wheel trailer. Note to self: Always look for "particular boxes" by yourself!

No comments: