Friday, March 6, 2009

Great weather!
















We all had a great day today as the weather has started to warm up. This afternoon, we drove around Hampton, VA and near Langley AFB. Of course we had to stop at Walmart for some needed shopping, then back to Fort Monroe to run around the playground. We plan on doing some sightseeing around Fort Monroe as well as visiting some local museums next week. I have my Navy drill this weekend so that will keep me busy during the day while the girls plan on riding their bikes around to explore the base. Kelly also wanted me to get out her new "sewing machine" so it looks like the curtains in the girls room will be coming soon! Oh, also had a wonderful time replacing a 12 volt motor in one of the roof vents. I didn't receive any cuts or require any medical attention so I guess it was a success.

No comments: